Saturday, May 10, 2008

another day another dollar.

damn i guess this is going to be the staple emo post.. perhaps staple is the wrong word.. maybe obligatory is more fitting.
anyways ive been contemplating lately. and i sometimes i feel like this blog is to substantiate my life.. make me feel like blogging is some sort of connection to other people and that people care what i do?! i dont know.

school, trying to create a system that i wont be enslaved too yet.. that is exactly what it does. but on my watch?!?
whatever.. ill leave this blog for majority pictures. with that said.. lemme see what i can dig up
here is my new toy!! it consisted of a 3 hour drive to folsom california- if your not familiar.. there is a jail and its far.
Photobucket
Photobucket
only costed me a case of corona! what a steal

as some of you might have seen.. my back is FUCKED. its as crooked as ughhhh i dont have a cohesive simile for this one
Photobucket

it was recently my birthday! look at my cake! yay!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Diana said...

i care Elliott G.... your blog matters!!!