Wednesday, May 28, 2008

MY LIFE!! DONT STOP!

alright so let me start off by sayin ive had the weirdest week..

iwish i could remember everything in full detail but alcohol is kinda impairing my ability to do so. lets say friday i drove to LA with my friend LA and then crashed at my good friend dennis's house and then san diego on saturday... tore up downtown SD with the homies from the bay.. from there sunday i super slept in.. had my friend bryan pick me up, or better yet kid nap me and takes me to vegas.. oh yea we kid nap LALO from the airport as well as jarel from his slumber.. went to vegas for the craziest vegas trip known to man..

with that said,.. here are the PG pictures..
arrival in the whip
Photobucket
check in, check the UV tee
Photobucket
my turn!
Photobucket
it begins
Photobucket
lalo pimpin
Photobucket
a whore braiding me up
Photobucket
gangster
Photobucket
my whips.. oh do i miss you..
Photobucket
new toy!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Diana said...

is that your sex face? (where you're getting yur her did)