Wednesday, June 4, 2008

my legs are tired

**before you raed tihs i reufse to reread and check thsi fro msitakes just a fore warning.

damn!!!!!!! im fucking up.. my life has been flipped upside down. but in an orderly fashion!?
anyways an update.
to SF to LA to SD TO Las Vegas to san diego to LA to san diego to LA to san diego to SF to San Diego. thats basically been my life the past two weeks.. everything in the middle would have made for amazing blogging material- but fuck it.. here is a real quick run through.

OH YEA! and im addressless- homeless some might say.. i just dont know my new address for my new residence- all my shit is boxed up though. NEW APARTMENT I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU!

having my production facility pull the plug and back to SF for a photoshoot with the hood internet to be meet by the power being out at my apartment. and then going out with my homie lalo and having a good ol time at poleng and then having him getting mutalitated by a car check the boner picture.. literally.. maybe ill post later..

anyways whatever- lalo is recovering thankfully- i got the photoshoot completed.. big ups to brian pritchard! moped rider and fixer extrodenairre(sp)

fuck i dont even know where im going with this..

here is what san diego has shown me:
StarBar: dive bar with weird old people.. go on a friday and see people you havent seen for many many moons:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


belo:
HELLA UCSD kids running around with boners(not the lalo type) rubbing there crotchs with girls that look way too young.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


**lalo boner.. brace your self.. not for the weak stomachs
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: