Friday, June 6, 2008

FUCK THOSE JERKS!!!!!

alright so im still in san diego and i went out tonight with some old friends and my brother.
and while leaving the bar some marines knocked my homie jarel(my main myspace picture) and then following this faggot marine tore his shirt off and his friends attached us. i grabbed one of the jerks and put him into a choke hold and his friend went straight for my head.. socking like crazy.. my head is bruised up and i have a fat lip.

here are some of the pictures.. nothing crazy but the fuckers end up in jail
FUCK YOU! JERK!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

cant really see the fatness.. but oh, its there!
i hate those jerks! they had no reason to punk my friend.. but whatever i think we ended up victorious.. i mean they are in jail
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

FUCK YOU JERKS!

i will go into more detail tomorrow.
until then goodnight

PS my brother is a Gee, if he is a around , i highly suggest you dont fuck with me.

No comments: