Sunday, June 22, 2008

SLIPPED INTO MIA YET AGAIN!

MIA MIA MIA!!

the days pass, and my adventures culiminate.. the pages of this book, fugiratively of course are getting more and more filled and this book thicker and thicker, im really trying to make an effort to write in this blog more. not for you, but for me.. i feel like i have so much to tell and i dont care who is listening or who is looking blah blah..

it would be nice to know that there is a good amount of people reading this, just an ego booster.. shit thats why we all have blogs beyond the obligatory reason, "for venting." psshhh get out of here.. we are all trying to show that our lives are better then the next.
well anyways for some reason my computer isnt allowing meto sign into gmail hence not allowing me to sign into blogger- so in turn im writing on my notepad program and i will later cut and copy into my actual blog later. shit- im even writing with pink font. ridiculous. so im writing from the vegas airport, random indeed. while sitting here waiting for my cohorts to arrive for a night of shininanagins and debauchery id assume- i have this baby standing in front of me stairing me in the face, im trying not to look cause she is wearing a bowler cap, smoking a cigar, and for some reason is pulling a pair of brass knuckles out of her right pocket. im getting kinda scared.. somebody, anybody.. WHERE IS THIS BABIES PARENTS?! the weirdest part- besides her hardcore exterior- there is one piece that is lacking she is wearing pink bootie sock/ shoe type of things. WEIRD.

well anyways last i wrote i was in san diego!? or leaving.. maybe i was back i dont really remember.. but ive been in the bay for the past two days, carefully designing and handling bullshit. HOPEFULLY ill finally have my magnum running by when i get back to SF.. ive called in my homie brandi to help me with the engine work.. cause my hands are messed up severally and my nerves are all crazy and cant hold a dremel to save my life.. FUCK IT! whatever...

ive been working on some designs for the wolfPACKS pink dolphins project.. well youngLs brain child to be exact..

anyways i hate airports! why you ask!? number one its a damn process, a damn dumb time consuming process.
option 2: couples! either saying goodbye, or hello. both entailing dramatic goodbyes and intense kissing, touching, hugging blah blah! all the things im lacking in my life.

DAMN! i want someone to be thinking about me and wondering where i am in the world and wishing they where with me... Ffuuuuccckkkkk.
whateves! i got dreams and nightmares which keep me moving.

ill post some pictures later.. im going to go look for a restroom which i can blow my nose at.

OH! im broke as shit so i packed 3 peanut butter and jelly sandwichs, 3 fiber one bars, stole a handful of peanut bags from the plane, and i have a another thing of nuts i bought earlier,..

LETS GO ELLIOTT!
DREAM TEAM!
imagine only!

No comments: