Monday, May 5, 2008

BACK BACK BACK!!

oh man, ive been going through a lot of personal things! and time has been something i havent had.. or atleast havent made time for what really matters!
what really matters!?
BLOGGING! duh.. well here it is im going to do this daily and make it really happen.. once again.

anyways im at the peak of my finals right now.. for my school its all projects and not so much tests. so right now i need to draft a shirt, trousers, and a casual jacket. and then sew em by monday.. maybe ill photograph the progress on that for some material to show..

well anyways here are a few photos from my new camera from my friend nick.. hope you enjoy them!
here is what my classroom looks like
Photobucket
my cobra! hot venom
Photobucket
MY BLOCK!
Photobucket
MY BLOCK PART2
Photobucket
EJ and Rob
Photobucket
COBRA again
Photobucket
VROOM VROOM VROOM!
Photobucket
RIP murray
Photobucket
myblock/cobra
Photobucket
MY FRIEND NICK!
Photobucket
MY FRIEND ROB AND HIS PED! revived by murray!
Photobucket
MY ROOM!
Photobucket
Photobucket
DESIGNING! or atleast trying too!
Photobucket
hope you enjoyed this! ima try to keep it moving to keep you guys entertained..

No comments: